UP Free Tablet Yojana –As you all know, in today’s era the methods of imparting education have become modern. Online education has been provided to students even during the Corona period. In such a situation, there are many students who could not get online education due to the non-availability of tablets or smartphones. Keeping this in mind, UP Free Tablet Yojana has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Through this scheme, free tablets and smartphones will be provided to the students of the state. All those students who are financially weak will be given the benefit of this scheme. Through this article, you will be provided with all the important information related to the free tablet smartphone Yojana. You will be able to be aware of the process of applying under this scheme and you will be made aware of other information related to this scheme.
UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023
On August 19, 2021, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Yogi Adityanath announced the launch of the UP Free Tablet Yojana during his address to the assembly. Through this scheme, smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state. About 1 crore youth will benefit through this scheme. A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government to run this scheme. Students studying in graduation, post graduation, technical, and diploma will be able to get the benefit of the UP Free Tablet Yojana.
Under this scheme, digital access will also be provided to the youth for free. Students will be able to get education through these tablets and smartphones. In the coming time, students will also find it easier to find jobs through these smartphones and tablets. Apart from this, the UP government has also announced giving allowance to the youth for appearing in competitive exams.
UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Details
|Name||UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023|
|Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Government||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Purpose||To Provide Tablets and Smartphones to All Students|
|Launched On||19 August 2021|
|UP Free Tablet Scheme Eligibility 2023||Students Studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, and Skill Development Courses|
|UP Free Tablet Scheme Registration Form 2023||Open Now|
|UP Free Tablet Scheme Budget 2023||Rs. 3600 Crores|
|Allocation Date||August 2023|
|Official Website||up.gov.in | upcmo.up.nic.in|
Click Here-LIC AAO Result 2023
35 lakh youth will get tablet-smartphone
Under the Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme, the Yogi cabinet has approved the tender proposal related to the purchase of 10 lakh tablets and 25 lakh smartphones. Under this approval under the financial year 2022-23, tablets and smartphones will be distributed by the Yogi government to 35 lakh youth. Finance Minister Suresh Khanna has said that under this scheme, a target has been set to provide tablets and smartphones to two crore youth in 5 years. To fulfill this target, a provision has been made to spend Rs 3600 crore in the budget for the financial year 2022-23.
Under the Vivekananda Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, educational institutions will have to upload details of their students on the DG Shakti portal. For this, registration of 60 lakh youths has been done so far. Let us tell you that the nodal organization UP Desko had procured 20 lakh smartphone tablets. Out of these, 16 lakh smartphone tablets have been distributed since 2021. Principal Secretary of the Industrial Development Department, Narendra said that this year all the eligible students will be distributed smartphone tablets under this scheme in the next six months.
The objective of UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023
The main objective of the UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana is to provide free tablets and smartphones to the students of the state. Students will be able to get education from the tablet/smartphone receive through this scheme. Apart from this, this tablet/smartphone will also help the students to find jobs in the coming times. Digital access will also be provided by the government under this scheme. Now students don’t need to think about their financial status to buy tablets or smartphones. Because the tablet and smartphone will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government for free through the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme. Students will also be able to become strong and self-reliant.
Check Here-Kerala SSLC Result 2023
Benefits and Features
- The UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone Scheme has been launched on 19 August 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Yogi Adityanath.
- The announcement to start this scheme has been made during the Chief Minister’s address to the Vidhansabha.
- Through this scheme, smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state.
- About 1 crore youth will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government for the operation of this scheme.
- Students studying in graduation, post-graduation, technical, and diploma will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Free digital access will also be provided to the youth under this scheme.
- Students will be able to get education from tablets and smartphones received under this scheme.
- In the coming time, it will be easier for students to find jobs through smartphones and tablets.
Eligibility for UP Free Tablet Yojana
- The student must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Students must be pursuing graduation, post-graduation technical, or diploma.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be ₹ 200000 or less.
- Students must be studying in private or government schools.
Eligibility and Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mark sheet
- income certificate
- bank account details
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
- proof of age
instructions for students
- Students do not need to register anywhere to get the benefit of the UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana.
- No login ID will be created for the students in the entire process of providing tablets and smartphones.
- If students are asked to deposit any kind of amount to get the benefits of this scheme, then the information about this should be reported by the students.
- To get benefit from this scheme, students will have to provide their student enrollment data to the respective colleges and universities, which will be uploaded on the portal.
- After the data is uploaded and verified, students can get information about the status of their tablet or smartphone.
- If there is any discrepancy in the data, then students can inform the nodal officer of their college.
- Under this scheme, information related to the status of the application will be sent to the students by s.m.s. will be provided by
Check Also-FCI AG 3 Result 2023 Link
The process to apply under UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme Apply Online.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Submit.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana.
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana Login Process
- To sign in under this scheme, you must first visit the official website https://upcmo.up.nic.in/
- Now the user has to select his type from the following.
- Additional Chief Secretary – IID
- Department (Technical Education Department/Higher Education Department/Medical Education
- Department/Vocational Education Department/Others)
- District Administration
- College/Institution/University Campus/Training Center/District Audiogic Commissioner
- User ID, Password, and Captcha Code have to be entered.
- You have to click on the option of Sign In.
- Now the Dashboard will open in front of you.
- After this, the process of operating the software will be displayed in front of you.
- If you have forgotten the password, then in this case you will have to click on the Forgot Password link
- and enter your type and User Id in the relevant fields. After which an OTP will come on your Mobile
- Number or Email Id. You will have to enter this OTP in the OTP box after which you can reset your password.
UP Free Tablet Yojana List View Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the option of UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme.
- Now you have to click on the option of UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone Yojana List.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select your district.
- Now you have to select your block.
- After this, you have to click on the option of View List.
- The UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone Yojana list will open in front of you.