Toyota Venza Hybrid Price –The Toyota Venza Hybrid is a hybrid crossover SUV with a midsize size that debuted in 2021 as a model for 2022. The Toyota Harrier, which is sold in Japan, serves as its model, but the Venza was made with the North American market in mind.
A hybrid powertrain with two electric motors and a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine powers the Toyota Venza Hybrid in 2022. The system produces 219 horsepower combined, and all-wheel drive is standard on the Venza. The Venza Hybrid has an estimated EPA rating of 40 miles per gallon in the city, 37 miles per gallon on the highway, and 39 miles per gallon all together.
Toyota Venza Hybrid Price
In terms of features, the Toyota Venza Hybrid comes equipped with a number of cutting-edge safety features, one of which is Toyota Safety Sense 2.0. This feature provides adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, and automatic emergency braking. A power liftgate, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen display, and compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are additional standard features.
The Toyota Venza Half and half rivals other medium size mixture hybrids, for example, the Honda CR-V Half breed, Passage Getaway Cross breed, and Toyota RAV4 Cross breed. If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient, dependable SUV with advanced safety features and a comfortable ride, this is a good choice.
Toyota Venza Hybrid Price Details
|Name Of The Article||Toyota Venza Hybrid|
|Category||Auto 4 wheeler|
|Official website||Click Here|
Toyota Venza Hybrid overview
For the 2022 model year, the Toyota Venza Hybrid, a mid-size hybrid crossover SUV, was introduced in 2021. It depends on the Toyota Harrier and planned explicitly for the North American market. With all-wheel drive and a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and two electric motors, the Venza Hybrid has a hybrid powertrain that generates 219 horsepower. It brags a noteworthy mileage 40 mpg in the city, 37 mpg on the expressway, and 39 mpg joined.
Advanced safety features like adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, and automatic emergency braking come standard on the Venza Hybrid. Other standard features include an 8-inch touchscreen display, compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a power liftgate, and dual-zone automatic climate control. Contenders of the Toyota Venza Mixture incorporate other medium size half and half hybrids, for example, the Honda CR-V Half and half, Passage Getaway Cross breed, and Toyota RAV4 Mixture.
Toyota Venza Hybrid Price
The base LE trim level of the 2023 Toyota Venza Hybrid starts around $34,300, while the mid-level XLE trim starts around $38,200. The most expensive trim level of the Limited starts around $41,200. Taxes, registration, and other costs are not included in these prices. The dealer’s location, availability, and any additional options or accessories selected may all influence the final price of the vehicle.
The Venza Hybrid is not included in Toyota’s lineup for the Indian market, but the Fortuner, Innova Crysta, Yaris, Camry Hybrid, and Vellfire are currently available for purchase there. Nonetheless, assuming that the Toyota Venza Half breed is sent off in India later on, its cost is probably going to rely upon a few variables, including import obligations, charges, and different charges.
Toyota Venza Hybrid Colours
The 2022 Toyota Venza Hybrid is available in a variety of colors; however, the particular color options may differ based on the trim level and region in which the vehicle is sold. In the United States, the Venza Hybrid is available in the following colors:
- Blizzard Pearl
- Celestial Black
- Coastal Gray Metallic
- Ruby Flare Pearl
- Titanium Glow
In other markets, Toyota may offer the Venza Hybrid in a variety of color options. I can try to give you more information about the available color options if you have a specific area in mind.
Toyota Venza Hybrid Mileage
The 2023 Toyota Venza Hybrid is expected to get 40 mpg in the city, 37 mpg on the highway, and 39 mpg all together, according to the EPA. The actual mileage may vary based on driving conditions, terrain, weather, and driving style, among other things. The Venza Hybrid’s hybrid powertrain is made up of a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and two electric motors. When they work together, they make 219 horsepower and use very little gas. The Toyota Venza Hybrid is a good choice for people who value fuel economy and the environment. It has a hybrid powertrain.
Toyota Venza Hybrid Top-speed
Toyota Venza Hybrid Specs and Features
here are the specifications and features of the 2023 Toyota Venza Hybrid:
Engine and Powertrain
- 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine
- Two electric motors
- Electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (ECVT)
- All-wheel drive (AWD)
- Total system output of 219 horsepower
- 40 mpg in the city
- 37 mpg on the highway
- 39 mpg combined
- Length: 186.6 inches
- Width: 73 inches
- Height: 65.9 inches
- Wheelbase: 105.9 inches
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0
- Pre-collision system with pedestrian detection
- Lane departure alert with steering assist
- Automatic high beams
- Road sign assist
- Full-speed range dynamic radar cruise control
- Blind spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert
- Rearview camera with projected path
- Ten airbags
- Anti-lock brakes with brake assist and electronic brakeforce distribution
- Electronic stability control
- Traction control
- Hill start assist control
Comfort and Convenience Features
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power-adjustable front seats
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Six-speaker audio system
- Bluetooth connectivity
- USB ports
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Power liftgate
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
Trim Levels and Prices (US market)
- LE: starting at around $34,300
- XLE: starting at around $38,200
- Limited: starting at around $41,200
Toyota Venza Hybrid Competitors
- Honda CR-V Hybrid: The Honda CR-V Hybrid is a popular hybrid SUV that offers excellent fuel economy and a spacious interior. It comes with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and two electric motors, which together produce 212 horsepower. The CR-V Hybrid has an estimated EPA rating of 40 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway.
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid: The Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is another popular hybrid SUV that offers a comfortable ride, a spacious interior, and excellent fuel economy. It comes with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and two electric motors, which together produce 219 horsepower. The RAV4 Hybrid has an estimated EPA rating of 41 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway.
- Ford Escape Hybrid: The Ford Escape Hybrid is a compact hybrid SUV that offers a fun-to-drive experience and a spacious interior. It comes with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and two electric motors, which together produce 200 horsepower. The Escape Hybrid has an estimated EPA rating of 44 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid: The Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid is a mid-size hybrid SUV that offers a comfortable ride, a spacious interior, and a long list of features. It comes with a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor, which together produce 225 horsepower. The Santa Fe Hybrid has an estimated EPA rating of 36 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
- Nissan Rogue Hybrid: The Nissan Rogue Hybrid is a compact hybrid SUV that offers a comfortable ride, a spacious interior, and a long list of features. It comes with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor, which together produce 176 horsepower. The Rogue Hybrid has an estimated EPA rating of 33 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway.