TNPSC CESE Recruitment –The TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2023 Notification for the 1083 Junior Droughting Officer and other positions has been released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. You can find all of the information you need about the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 in this post. You ought to know that according to TNPSC JDO Notice 2023, applicants can enlist for this enrollment from the third of February 2023 onwards. In addition, you ought to be aware that the TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 must be completed by March 4, 2023.
Therefore, finish the registration procedure before this date and begin studying for the exam. Nonetheless, prior to continuing with the enrollment you ought to check the TNPSC JDO Qualification 2023. For your convenience, we have included detailed information in this post, as well as instructions for applying online for the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023. We propose you read this post till the end for brief data in regard to the opportunities and application structure.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
We are aware that numerous students participate in TNPSC’s recruitment exams. The commission has recently announced TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023, one of its most recent recruitments. On February 3, 2023, the official notification for the Combined Engineering Services Examination will be made available at tnpsc.gov.in. The recruitment is open to anyone who has passed the Diploma in Draughtsman ship or Civil Engineering. Additionally, the age limit for the CESE Exam in 2023 is 18 to 37, with some reserved categories exempt.
Apply online for the TNPSC JDO Recruitment starting on February 3, 2023, if you meet the requirements. The link is below. Likewise, guarantee that you complete the enlistment cycle by the last date which is the fourth Walk 2023. In accordance with the Selection Process, in order to be selected for recruitment, you must successfully complete Paper 1 and Paper 2. The relevant information that will assist applicants in understanding the specifics of the vacancy can be found in the sections that follow.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment||TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|TNPSC CESE Notification 2023 Date||3rd February 2023|
|Total Posts||1083 posts|
|Posts||JDO, Draughtsman, and Foreman|
|Qualification Required||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Age Limit||18-37 Years|
|Online Form Start Date||3rd February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023||4th March 2023|
|Selection Process||Papers 1, 2, and Documentation|
|Application Fees||Rs 150/-|
Tnpsc.gov.in Combined Engineering Service Exam 2023
Check the preceding section for brief information regarding the most recent recruitment for all applicants who have completed the Diploma in Civil Engineering and are seeking employment in the government. This table contains the details for the tnpsc.gov.in Combined Engineering Service Exam 2023. Candidates who are interested can download the notification and review the requirements for this position. Please register online using the link provided below by the deadline, which is March 4, 2023, if you are eligible.
TNPSC JDO Notification 2023
- On February 3, 2023, the TNPSC JDO Recruitment Official Notification was made public, and it can be found on tnpsc.gov.in.
- Download the TNPSC JDO Notification 2023 for a summary of the recruitment process.
- This recruitment has 1083 open positions for which online applications are accepted until March 4, 2023.
- Through Online Net Banking, UPI, Debit Card, or Credit Card, you must pay Rs 150 in registration fees.
- Junior Draughtsman Officers must have a diploma in civil engineering and be younger than 37 years old.
- We are aware that the Application Form has begun, so you should immediately begin registration.
Check Here-Punjab Board Result 2023
TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023
- The TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 will be available online beginning on February 3, 2023, at tnpsc.gov.in.
- The online application for the JDO Recruitment closes on March 4, 2023.
- In addition, the Written Examination for the Candidates to be Selected for the Next Stage is scheduled for May 27, 2023.
- To complete the application process, each applicant must pay Rs 150 as registration fees.
- If you have any trouble applying online for this position, please review the instructions provided below.
TNPSC CESE Eligibility Criteria 2023
To apply for positions advertised under the TNPSC CESE 2023 program, candidates must first meet the job announcement’s requirements. Candidates must satisfy the TNPSC CESE Notification’s basic minimum eligibility requirements prior to applying for the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023.
Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC CESE 2023 must meet specific educational requirements. To be considered for any of the positions listed in TNPSC CESE 2023, specific educational qualification requirements must be met. Before applying to engineering positions in a variety of fields that are advertised through TNPSC CESE 2023, it is highly recommended that applicants familiarize themselves with the educational requirements that are required for each position that is listed below.
|Notification Release Date||04th April 2023|
|Online Application Begins||04th April 2023|
|Online Application ends||03rd May 2023|
|Written Exam Date||26th June 2023|
Check Also-UGC NET Result 2023 CutOff Marks
To be considered for the various advertised engineering disciplines, applicants for TNPSC CESE 2023 must fall within a certain age range. For your convenience, the age requirements for the various positions listed in TNPSC CESE 2023 are presented in a tabular format below.
There are 625 business positions presented by the power, making this a fabulous opportunity for anyone with any interest at all in working for an administration-supported organization. A comprehensive overview of the more than 600 open positions is provided below.
The application fee is listed in the table below and must be paid by anyone interested in applying for the TNPSC CESE recruitment 2023. If you’re applying for the position, you can only pay the application fee for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 online. The application fee paid to apply for the TNPSC CESE 2023 recruitment will not be refunded.
TNPSC CESE Exam Pattern 2023
- To pass the recruitment process, applicants will need to take two written tests.
- They will be disqualified if they miss any of the exams, which will all be held on the same day.
- Candidates who do not achieve the required minimum scores in any of the stages will not be evaluated further.
- The TNPSC CESE Exam Pattern 2023 can be found in the table that follows.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Reserved Categories||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Others||Duration|
|Paper-I Objective Type Questions Diploma Standard||300||135||180||3 Hours|
|Part ATamil Eligibility Test||150||60||60||___|
|Part BGeneral Studies Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||150||—||—||__|
How to Apply Online TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
- To begin, we request that applicants access tnpsc.gov.in from any Internet-connected device.
- Second, you must select the TNPSC CESE Apply Online Link by tapping on the Notifications section.
- Thirdly complete the Time Enlistment with the assistance of fundamental subtleties and afterward continue to the application structure.
- Fourthly, you must upload all required documents after filling out the application with all the required information.
- To confirm your candidature, submit the Application Form and pay the Fees for Registration.
- You can apply online for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 by following these instructions.