Steve Jobs Wiki Biography -Steve Jobs was an American entrepreneur, inventor, and visionary in the technology sector. He was born on February 24, 1955, and died on October 5, 2011. He is most well-known for his role as a co-founder of Apple Inc., but he is also well-known for his contributions to the growth of the personal computer revolution and to the creation of innovative consumer electronics like the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Occupations was brought into the world in San Francisco, California and was embraced not long after birth by Paul and Clara Occupations. He was raised in Silicon Valley and attended Reed College in Oregon for one semester before dropping out. In 1974, Positions got back to California and started going to gatherings of the Homemade libation PC Club, a gathering of specialists who were keen on PCs. Steve Wozniak, a fellow club member and computer engineer, met Jobs at these gatherings.
Steve Jobs Wiki Biography
In Jobs’ garage, Wozniak and Jobs established Apple Computer in 1976. Their most memorable item was the Mac I, a solitary board PC unit that was sold without a case, console, or screen. It was trailed by the Mac II, which was the main efficiently manufactured PC to highlight variety illustrations and an inherent console.
Under Positions’ initiative, Mac kept on enhancing with the presentation of the Mac, which was the main economically effective PC to include a graphical UI. Nonetheless, Positions left Apple in 1985 after a battle for control with the organization’s governing body. After that, Jobs set up NeXT Inc., which made high-end computers for businesses. In 1997, Apple bought NeXT, which brought Jobs back to the company he helped found. In 1997, Jobs was named CEO of Apple. He held that position until he resigned in August 2011 due to health issues.
Jobs oversaw the creation of the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, some of Apple’s most successful products, during his second tenure there. He was well-known for his ability to design products that looked good and worked. He was also known for his attention to detail. Occupations’ authority and vision helped make Apple one of the world’s most important organizations, and his heritage keeps on impacting the innovation business right up ’til now. He passed on in 2011 at 56 years old, however his effect on the innovation business and on mainstream society is as yet felt today.
Steve Jobs Wiki Biography Details
|Popular For||Being the Co-founder and CEO of Apple Inc. and NeXT Inc.|
|Date Of Birth||24 February 1955|
|Full Name||Steven Paul Jobs|
|Famous as||Entrepreneur, Co-Founder Of Apple|
|Died On||5 October 2011|
|Cause Of Death||Cancer|
|Place Of Death||Palo Alto|
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign||Pisces|
Steve Jobs Educational Qualifications
- School – Homestead High School (1972),Cupertino Junior High School, Monta Loma Elementary School
- College – Reed College
- Qualifications – College Dropped Out
Steve Jobs Physical Stats & More
- Height – 188 in cm (in feet inches- 6’2″)
- Weight – 70 in kg (in pounds- 154 lbs)
- Body Measurements – Chest: 39 in Inches, Waist: 32 in Inches, Biceps: 12 in Inches
- Eye Colour – Green
- Hair Colour – Black
Steve Jobs Wife, Girlfriends, Affairs and More
- Affairs/Girlfriends – Laurene Powell
- Marital Status – Married
- Wife Name – Laurene Powell (1991 – 2011)
- Children – 4
- Son Name – Lisa Brennan, Reed Paul Smith, Erin Siena and Eve
Steve Jobs Awards and Achievement
Steve Jobs was honored with a number of awards and honors throughout his lifetime for his contributions to the technology sector. The following are some of his most remarkable awards:
- 1985 National Award for Technology and Innovation: President Ronald Reagan bestowed this honor on Jobs in recognition of his contributions to the growth of the personal computer industry.
- Jefferson Grant for Public Help (1987): Occupations was granted this distinction in acknowledgment of his authority in the innovation business and his generous work.
- The 2012 Grammy Trustees Award: This honor was bestowed upon Jobs after his death in recognition of his contributions to the music industry through the creation of iTunes and the iPod.
- Disney Legends Grant (2013): In recognition of Jobs’ contributions to the entertainment industry through his work with Pixar Animation Studios, this award was given to Jobs after his death.
- The Market analyst Advancement Grant (2011): This award was given to Jobs shortly before he passed away as a tribute to his innovative leadership at Apple and contributions to the technology sector.
Steve Jobs Company Details
- Steve Occupations helped to establish two significant organizations during his lifetime: NeXT Inc. and Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is a multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells computer software, online services, consumer electronics, and other products.
- With a market capitalization of more than $2 trillion, the Cupertino, California-based company is currently one of the world’s most valuable.
- Under Positions’ administration, Mac fostered a few weighty items, including the Mac PC, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Macintosh Watch. Occupations’ accentuation on plan and client experience helped make Apple items well known among shoppers and changed the innovation business.
- After Jobs left Apple in 1985, he set up the computer company NeXT Inc. NeXT made software and high-end workstations for businesses.
- Although NeXT did not achieve the same level of success as Apple, the technology and operating system developed by the company laid the groundwork for the creation of Mac OS X, which is the operating system that is utilized by Apple computers today.
- NeXT was acquired by Apple in 1997, bringing Jobs back to the company. Occupations’ re-visitation of Mac denoted the start of another time of achievement for the organization, with the advancement of a few effective items like the iMac, iPod, iPhone, and iPad.
Net Worth of Steve Jobs
When Steve Jobs passed away in 2011, Forbes reported that he had a net worth of approximately $10.2 billion.
|Contact Number||Click here|
Related post :-