SBI Clerk Result -The Junior Associates or Clerk Result for 5486 Posts will be released by the State Bank of India. The computer-based Prelims Examination for Clerk Recruitment was administered on November 12, 19, and 20 in 2022. SBI Clerk Result 2023 is now eagerly anticipated by all registered applicants from all over India who took the exam during the aforementioned times. On January 2, 2023, the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2023 will be available for candidates to view on sbi.co.in.
To check your scores, you must all wait for the State Bank Junior Assistant Preliminary Result 2023 to be announced. In addition, the names of the qualified candidates for the Mains exam will be included in the SBI Clerk Merit List 2023, which will be released in PDF format following the announcement of scores. This list is based on both the SBI JA Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023 and the scores that each candidate received.
SBI Clerk Result 2023
As far as we are aware, the State Bank of India has issued a notification for the hiring of 5486 Junior Associates across its various branches. The deadline for submitting applications for the position was October 27, 2022. Additionally, the Stage 1 Exam, also known as the Prelims Exam, was held on November 12th, 19th, and 20th, 2022, and all applicants took part in it. All of the applicants are eagerly awaiting their SBI Clerk Result 2023 to determine whether or not they qualified for the preliminary exams.
Candidates who score more than 45 percent in the exam are considered qualified, according to the notification. State Bank of India will publish the Merit List following the announcement of the result, which will include the names and registration numbers of those who passed the exam. The State Bank of India Clerk Result 2023 should be available by the third week of January 2023, as per our expectations.
SBI Clerk Result 2023 Details
|Recruiter||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Total Vacancies||5486 Vacancies|
|Post Title||Junior Associates or Clerk|
|Application Dates||7th to 27th October 2022|
|Prelim Exam Date||12th, 19th, 20th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Date 2023||02 January 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks 2023||02 January 2023|
SBI Clerk Prelims Result Date 2023
We are aware that the SBI Clerk Prelims Exams, which were held on various dates in the second and third weeks of January 2023, are now over. The notification indicates that the sbi.co.in Clerk Prelims Result Date for 2023 will be sometime during the third week of January 2023. Presently the base imprints expected for the SBI Representative Test to be qualified are 45% or above imprints and afterward just you will be able to show up in the Mains Phase of the enlistment. From that point onward, you need to show up in the Mains Test and afterward in the wake of qualifying the primary test you will get chosen.
Sbi.co.in Junior Assistant Prelims Result 2023
- Those who took the test on November 12, November 19, or November 20, 2022, should get ready for the announcement of their results soon.
- In order to be selected for the Document Verification, you must pass both the Prelims and Mains sections.
- This is to inform you that the Answer Key will be made available prior to the release of the Final Results.
- The authorities are currently checking the students’ answer sheets to prepare the Sbi.co.in Junior Assistant Result 2023.
- By the third week of January 2023, it is anticipated that results will be prepared.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023 (Expected)
|State Name||General||OBC/EWS||Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Tribes|
|Jammu & Kashmir||60-65||55-60||50-55||50-55|
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2023
|Category||SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off 2023|
|Other Backward Class||75.5|
|Economically Weaker Section||80.75|
State Bank Clerk Preliminary Merit List 2023
Through this recruitment process, the State Bank of India will hire more than 5000 Junior Associates. Candidates who have endeavored their best in SBI Agent Test ought to sit tight for the declaration of the outcome by the State Bank of India. Based on scores got by competitors, the State Bank of India Agent Legitimacy Rundown 2023 will be ready. Candidates will be placed in a Rank-Wise order on this list, and based on their rank, further selection will be made. The SBI Clerk Merit List 2023 will be made public on the same day that the results are announced.
How to Check State Bank Of India Clerk Preliminary Result 2023
- Qualified applicants who have endeavored the test ought to open sbi.co.in and afterward click on the Profession button.
- Furthermore, you need to choose the Lesser Partners Enlistment Connection and afterward tap on the Outcomes interface given in the updates area.
- To view the scores, you must log in with your Registration Number or Application Number and password here.
- Your marks and other information will be displayed on the Result page once the login process is completed successfully.
- Download the scorecard now, and compare your results to the previous and anticipated cutoffs listed below.
- Utilizing these rules, you can check SBI Assistant Outcome 2023 for Prelims Assessment.
Related post :-