Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities –Post-Matric Grant is a program shown to the Public authority of India’s Service of Minority Undertakings. Students from the SC, ST, and OBC groups are eligible for this scholarship. Students from underprivileged communities and minority groups can take advantage of this scholarship to attend school. The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) has invited minority students to submit online applications as part of this plan.
Students who are eligible can submit an application form by October 31, 2023, or earlier. The government is expected to India and numerous state governments. Create various scholarships. Girls students will receive 30% of this scholarship. Understudies can figure out the situation with the Post Matric Grant. Learn everything you need to know about the Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2023-2014 Apply Online, Last Date, and Status in the following article.
Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2023
A Post Matric Scholarship can be obtained by students in India to attend any private or public university. This scholarship is open to minority students in each state as well. This program allows minority students in grades 11 through Ph.D. schools to receive multiple awards. The money from this scholarship can be used to help minority students pay for college.
Students from the SC, ST, OBC, Economically Backward Classes (EBC), and Minority Communities are eligible for scholarships under this program. The recipients of this scholarship are minority students from low-income families. In a number of Indian states, SC, ST, and OBC students can apply for Post Matric Scholarships. Learn everything you need to know about the Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities in 2023–24, including how to apply online and the deadline.
Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2023 Details
|Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2023-24
Criteria for Getting a Post-Matric Scholarship
- Minority-group girls and boys are eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicant needs to be a citizen of India.
- Eligible students include those in 11th and 12th grade, undergraduate, graduate, M.Phil., Ph.D., and diploma programs.
- The up-and-comer’s family’s pay ought to be roughly 2 Lakh a year.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% on the previous exam.
Selection Process for Post-Matric Scholarship
In the SC category, there are only a certain number of Post-Matric Scholarships for Minorities. Priority will be given to students from BPL families with the lowest income. All renewal applications will be discarded prior to the examination of the new ones.
How to Apply for a Post-Matric Scholarship Online
To submit an online application for the Post Matric Scholarship, follow these steps.
- The NSP website, scholarships.gov.in, can be found here.
- Under “State Schemes” on the NSP homepage, select “Ministry of Minority Affairs.”
- Read the “Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Guidelines” carefully.
- Next, go to the home page and select the “New Registration” link.
- You will be taken to a page with guidelines on the most proficient method to finish up the new understudy enlistment structure. After reading through all of the steps for signing up, select “Continue.”
- Then, at that point, you’ll be sent the structure for new understudies to join. Complete the registration form with accurate details like your name, email address, and phone number, among other things.
- Enter the correct information for your bank. The phone number you provided when you signed up will receive an OTP.
- To finish up the structure, enter the OTP and sign in to NSP.
- This will give you an application ID and a secret word to utilize later.
- Please complete the Post-Matric Scholarship Application Form and submit it along with the required documents.
- Please print out the Post-Matric Scholarship application form for future reference.
Documents Needed for a Post-Matric Scholarship
Upload the following files in addition to the application form.
- Minority community certificate
- Self- attested Passport size photo with signature
- Permanent address proof
- Students Bank Account proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Attested copies of mark sheets of previous exams
- Institution Verification Form
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Income declaration
- Residential Certificate
- Domicile certificate, if required
Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Scheme
The Post Matric Scholarship can be renewed for the following school year once it has been awarded to a student. This indicates that a certificate-making course will be offered during the following academic year.
Students who score at least 50 percent on the test will be eligible for renewal scholarships. Scholarship Results After Graduation: The outcome will be made public by the Indian government’s Ministry of Minority Affairs. Students can find out how they did at scholarships.gov.in, the official website. Scholarships will be awarded to the shortlisted candidates once the results are released.
Related post :-