Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme –The notification for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 has been released by the Karnataka State Government. The online applications are now available on the dce.karnataka.gov.in portal. The application for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme in 2023 will be submitted online. After passing their 12th grade and being included on the merit list, applicants can apply for the scheme both online and offline to continue their higher education.
The Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023 eligibility, goals, application, and other information you might need before applying are listed below in this article. To learn more about the dce.karnataka.gov.in Free Laptop Yojana 2023, read the entire post.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
Officials from the Karnataka government have initiated the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 for candidates who intend to pursue higher education. The Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023 is open to students who have successfully completed their 12th grade. For all candidates who want to move toward digital education, this is a fantastic opportunity. Education is the most important tool for success in every field in the digital age. All education-related services are now being offered online.
Therefore, candidates can submit their applications for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme in 2023 both online and offline through a platform provided by the Karnataka Government. Only candidates from reserved categories are eligible to participate in the DCE.karnataka.gov.in Free Laptop Yojana 2023. Students from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes will be encouraged to study under the plan. To put this plan into action, the government of Karnataka will spend more than 300 billion rupees.
The Karnataka Government has decided to provide meritorious students with free laptops, allowing them to access study materials at their fingertips.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|Initiation by||State Government|
|Implementation By||CM H.D. Kumaraswamy Garu|
|Estimated budget||300 crores|
|Eligibility||General and Reserved category students|
|Beneficiaries||12th pass students|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Objective||Promote education and livelihood|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
Click Here-UP Board 10th 12th Result 2023
Dce.karnataka.gov.in Free PC Yojana 2023 Objectives
- In today’s world, the digital revolution is coming quickly. The primary objective is to offer digital education to students from underrepresented groups.
- to offer technical education to everyone who is unable to attend school because of a financial crisis.
- Support the splendid understudies acting in class 12 to concentrate further.
- Give workstations to that multitude of understudies who can’t manage the cost of it.
- supplying financial assistance to all students who are unable to pursue higher education.
- Make sure you get enough marks, like 75%, if you want to get a free laptop through the Karnataka Free PC Scheme 2023.
Features of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
The understudies in Karnataka State will receive a variety of incentives. The scheme is open to students who have completed their 12th grade and fall into the SC/ST category. They can apply for the program if they want to continue their education. This plan aims to motivate students from underrepresented groups and provide incentives. Now that Class 10 and Class 12 exams are in session, the Scheme will be available to all students who achieve high scores.
Check Here-CBSE Result 2023
Courses Under Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023
Under the Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023, there are a variety of courses available. The following are examples of some of them:
- Studies in College
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic College
- Postgraduate Courses
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Eligibility
Online applications for the Kar Free Laptop Scheme 2023 are only open to candidates who meet the requirements. The following are specifics regarding eligibility:
- Candidates must be Karnataka residents, and students must be in the reserved category only.
- The student ought to study during the course’s first year.
- The students must achieve excellent grades to pass Class 12.
- The participants in this program must have been accepted into either the state’s public or private colleges.
Check Also-UPSRTC Bus Conductor Result 2023
Karnataka Free PC Yojana 2023 Application Form
For the Karnataka Muffat PC Yojana 2023, applicants must apply online. You can apply for this scheme online after meeting the eligibility requirements.
- Visit the authority site, right off the bat, of Free Yojana dce.karnataka.gov.in on your gadget.
- Then, at that point, on the landing page click on the PC plot.
- To obtain the application form, click the link.
- The application for the Karnataka Free PC Scheme 2023 can now be downloaded.
- After that, enter all of the information and include the supporting documents for the proofs with it.
- After confirming each and every detail, submit it to the Karnataka Education Board.
- You can finish the Karnataka Muffat PC Yojana 2023 Application if you follow the steps above.
Documents for dce.karnataka.gov.in Free PC Yojana 2023
- Residence Certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account
- Caste Certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificates