Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment –Agniveer are being recruited into the Indian Army by Army Recruiting Offices located all over the country. For the positions of Agniveer for General Duty, Tradesman (10th pass), Tradesman (8th pass), and Clerks in the Indian Army, the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 process has begun. From February 16 to March 15, 2023, all qualified candidates are invited to apply for the recruitment process. Before applying for the positions that were announced on February 16, 2023, aspirants will be able to determine whether or not they are eligible for the positions in the Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2023.
After completing the Indian Army Agniveer Form 2023, eligible candidates will be required to take the online exam, which will be held nationwide on April 17, 2023. In order for the candidates to take the Physical Standards and Measurement Tests in July 2023, they will need to pass this exam. After passing these tests, each candidate will be assigned to the Indian Army. Candidates can find city-by-city notifications for the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 on the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
The Indian Army’s Agniveer Recruitment 2023 is now open, and those who meet the qualifications for the positions can apply for them on the army’s official website. Before applying for the exam, applicants should verify that they meet the eligibility requirements. The common entrance exam will be the first step in the recruitment process, followed by rally recruitment.
After passing these stages, each candidate will go through a medical exam to see if they are fit to serve in the Indian Army. The Indian Army will then appoint all qualified candidates for a period of four years. The appointed candidates will then undergo training that lasts anywhere from six months to ten weeks, depending on the position. Candidates can find the most recent information about the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023 in the article below.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name Of The Exam||Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Army Recruiting Office in All States Of India|
|Posts||Agniveer in General Duty, Tradesman, Clerk|
|Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2023||16 February 2023|
|Indian Army Agniveer Application Form 2023||16 February to 15 March 2023|
|Indian Army Agniveer Exam 2023||From 17 April 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based|
|Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023||June 2023|
|Indian Army Agniveer Physical Standards Test 2023||July 2023|
Check Also-CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2023
The Army Recruiting Offices of various cities have published the Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2023 on the official website. Before applying for the positions, candidates are encouraged to thoroughly read the official announcement to comprehend the recruitment process. The Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 important dates are listed in the table below for the candidates’ convenience.
Indian Army Agniveer Eligibility 2023
In the official announcement for the candidates, the Indian Army Agniveer Eligibility for the year 2023 is mentioned. The minimum qualifications for the Agniveer positions in the Indian Army can be found in the table below, which is available to all interested candidates.
|Post||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Agniveer (General Duty, All Arms)||17 Years, 6 Months to 21 Years||Class 10th or Matriculation Pass with 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subject|
|Agniveer (Technical, All Arms)||17 Years, 6 Months to 21 Years||10+2 or Intermediate Exam Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Math, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR Above requirement with 1 year in NIOS and ITI with NSQF score of 4 or above OR 2 Year Tech Training in ITI or 2-3 Years Diploma in Technical Fields|
|Agniveer (Tradesman-10th Pass, All Arms)||17 Years, 6 Months to 21 Years||Class 10th Pass with 33% marks in each Subject.|
|Agniveer (Tradesman- 8th Pass, All Arms)||17 Years, 6 Months to 21 Years||Class 8th Pass with 33% marks in each Subject.|
|Agniveer (Clerk/Store Keeper Technical)||17 Years, 6 Months to 21 Years||10+2 Pass in any Stream with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% in each subject|
Check Here-UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form
- Aspirants should familiarize themselves with the Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process 2023, which begins right now.
- There will be two phases to the recruitment: Phase I and Phase II.
- A Common Entrance Examination with 50 or 100 questions will comprise Phase I.
- Candidates will need to pass an Agniveer Recruitment Rally in Phase II of the recruitment process to advance to the following stages.
- A physical fitness test, a physical measurement test, and a medical exam will all be part of the Recruitment Rally.
- The up-and-comers who qualify for this multitude of steps will then be delegated as Agniveer in the Indian Armed force.
How To Apply Online Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply for the Indian Army Agniveer Application Form 2023 by following the steps listed below. The application is now open.
- In the first place, the applicants should open the authority site of the Indian Armed Force, joinindianarmy.nic.in
- They will be approached to fill in the security manual human test to enter the site.
- They will be able to see a panel devoted to the recruitment of Agniveers on the homepage. Here, they will be able to choose to apply for Indian Army recruitment, which will open a new page when they click on it.
- They will need to click “Registration” here to see a list of the documents they will need to complete the registration process.
- Click to continue with the application form after gathering all required documents.
- The application form’s complete instructions will then be displayed to you. Peruse these directions cautiously and afterward continue to finish up the application structure.
- After you have filled in all of your information on the form, you will also need to pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of your application form and keep it with you throughout the recruitment process after carefully completing all of these steps.
- You can apply online for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 in this manner.
Click Here-Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
Candidates will need specific sets of documents to ensure they provide accurate information when filling out the Indian Army application. Besides, the applicants should give the important papers during the Indian Armed force Enlistment according to the standard which is as per the following-
- Certificate from an accredited school or matriculation. mark sheets or consequences of tenth, twelfth, or same).
- Birth Certificate for Checking the Date of Birth.
- Rank Testament.
- Certificate of relationship in the event of Relation Bharti or UHQ recruitment.
- The village sarpanch authenticates a character certificate by signing it.
- Certificate proving identity.
- In the case of the sportsman, the appropriate certificate. If any).
- NCC certificate (A, B, and C) signed by the battalion commander (if any).
- Valid email address
- The candidate’s active personal mobile number.
- Residence Authentication (private Evidence).
- a scanned image of the candidate in the size of a passport and their signature