Hema Malini Wiki – Hema Malini is a famous Indian entertainer, maker, artist, and legislator. She was brought into the world on October 16, 1948, in Ammankudi, Tamil Nadu, India. Hema Malini is viewed as perhaps of the most famous and powerful entertainer throughout the entire existence of Indian film. She has transcendently worked in Hindi movies yet has likewise shown up in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada motion pictures. 1962 saw the debut of Hema Malini as an actress in the Tamil film “Ithu Sathiyam.” Her performance in the 1968 Hindi film “Sapno Ka Saudagar” brought her widespread recognition and popularity. Hema Malini has portrayed a diverse range of characters throughout her career. She is renowned for her beauty, grace, and versatility as an actor. “Seeta Aur Geeta,” “Sholay,” “Dream Girl,” “Satte Pe Satta,” and “Baghban” are among her notable films.
Aside from her effective acting profession, Hema Malini is likewise a cultivated artist. She has performed on numerous stages in India and abroad and has training in the classical Indian dance form Bharatanatyam. Her performances are renowned for their sophistication, precision, and sincerity. Hema Malini has ventured into film production in addition to her contributions to the entertainment industry. She has demonstrated her abilities as a filmmaker by producing and directing films like “Dil Aashna Hai” and “Tell Me O Kkhuda.” Hema Malini is likewise effectively engaged with governmental issues. She joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 2003 and held the position of Member of Parliament (MP) from 2009 to the present. She has been a vocal supporter of numerous cultural and social causes.
Hema Malini Wiki
Hema Malini is a famous Indian entertainer, maker, artist, and legislator. She was born in Ammankudi, Tamil Nadu, India, on October 16, 1948. She is regarded as one of the most famous and influential actresses in Indian cinema. She has appeared in films in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Malayalam, primarily in Hindi. Hema Malini started her acting vocation with the Tamil film “Ithu Sathiyam” in 1962 and earned far reaching respect with her part in the Hindi film “Sapno Ka Saudagar” in 1968. She has portrayed a diverse range of characters throughout her career, and she is renowned for her beauty, grace, and adaptability as an actor. “Seeta Aur Geeta,” “Sholay,” “Dream Girl,” “Satte Pe Satta,” and “Baghban” are among her notable films.
Hema Malini is an accomplished dancer who studied Bharatanatyam, a classical Indian dance form, in addition to her successful acting career. She has performed on different stages in India and abroad, dazzling crowds with her class, accuracy, and emotive articulations. Hema Malini has explored filmmaking in addition to her contributions to the entertainment industry. She has demonstrated her abilities as a filmmaker by producing and directing films like “Dil Aashna Hai” and “Tell Me O Kkhuda.”
Hema Malini is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and actively participates in politics. She was an MP from 2003 to 2009, and she was again one from 2014 to the present. She is well-known for her outspoken support of a variety of social and cultural causes. In the entertainment industry and beyond, Hema Malini is held in high regard due to her talent, achievements, and contributions. She continues to inspire and have a significant influence on Indian society and cinema.
Hema Malini Wiki Details
|Birth Name||Hema Malini Chakravarty|
|Nick Name||Dream Girl|
Hema Malini has had a striking profession in media outlets crossing north of a very long while. She is well-known for her versatility as an actor, graceful dance performances, and profitable productions. Here is a short profession report of Hema Malini:
- 1962 saw the debut of Hema Malini as an actress in the Tamil film “Ithu Sathiyam.” In any case, she earned critical respect and fame with her job in the Hindi film “Sapno Ka Saudagar” in 1968. She began her successful Bollywood career at this point.
- Hema Malini has demonstrated her versatility as an actress by portraying a diverse range of roles over the course of her career. Her notable films include “Seeta Aur Geeta,” in which she played two roles, “Sholay,” a huge hit that is regarded as a classic in Indian cinema, “Dream Girl,” “Satte Pe Satta,” and “Baghban.”
- Aside from acting, Hema Malini is additionally a refined artist. She has dazzled audiences with her graceful performances, and she is trained in Bharatanatyam, a classical Indian dance form.
- Her dance abilities have been exhibited in a few movies and stage shows, laying out her as perhaps of the best artist in the business.
- Hema Malini tried her hand at filmmaking in addition to her career in dance and acting. She created and coordinated films like “Dil Aashna Hai” and “Let me know O Kkhuda.” This showed her capacities as a movie producer and further extended her imaginative interests.
- Hema Malini has made significant contributions to both the entertainment industry and politics. She joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 2003 and held the position of Member of Parliament (MP) from 2009 to the present. She has been able to advocate for a variety of social and cultural causes because of her political career.
- Throughout her career, Hema Malini has received numerous awards for her talent, dedication, and achievements. She continues to be an influential figure in the Indian film industry and a source of inspiration for actors and performers looking to break into the industry.
Hema Malini Personal Bio Data
|Date of Birth (DOB)||16-10-1948|
|Age (as in 2019)||71|
|Birth Place||Ammankudi, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Food Habbit||Non Vegetarian|
|Address||Juhu Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Weight (approx.)||60 Kg|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||34-32-35 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Favorite Food||Rice with Rasam, Green Tea, Curd|
|Favorite Color||Pink, Blue|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
Hema Malini Family/Relationship
|Mother||Jaya Lakshmi Chakravarthy|
|Brothers||R.K. Chakravarthy, R.J. Chakravarthy|
|Marital Status||Married (2 May 1980)|
|Sons||Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol (step-sons)|
|Boyfriends And Affairs||Jeetendra (Actor), Dharmendra (Actor)|
Education School and Colleges
|Education Qualification||12th Drop-Out|
|College And University||Not Known|
|Favorite Colour||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Dharmendra, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favorite Food||Rice With Rasam, Green Tea, Curd|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Driving, Doing Yoga|
|Favorite Author||Erle Stanly Gardner (America Author)|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts Of Hema Malini
The well-known Indian politician and actress Hema Malini posts frequently on social media. While I don’t approach continuous information, you can look for her authority web-based entertainment accounts on stages like Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
Fans and followers can keep up with her latest projects, appearances, and personal updates through these accounts. Hema Malini can connect with her fans, show glimpses of her personal life, and share her thoughts on a variety of topics on social media. If you follow her official social media accounts, you can learn more about her life and work.
Related post :-