Bipasha Basu Wiki – Bipasha Basu is a prestigious Indian entertainer and model who is essentially known for her work in Hindi movies. She has also appeared in English, Tamil, Telugu, and Bengali films. With her enrapturing exhibitions, Bipasha Basu has collected a few honors, including a Filmfare Grant. She has earned the reputation of being a versatile actress due to her enormous popularity in thriller and horror films.
Bipasha Basu will be 44 years old in 2023. On January 7, she celebrated her birthday with her family and Karan Singh Grover, her husband. Bipasha Basu has been respected with the title of “Hottest Lady in Asia” by the UK magazine Eastern Eye and has been recorded as one of the 50 most positive ladies by the Hours of India in 2011. Beginning her profession as a fruitful model, Bipasha Basu changed into the universe of Bollywood films. She won the Filmfare award for Best Debut Actress in a Supporting Role for her performance in her debut film, Ajnabee. She has since become a prominent figure in the Indian film industry and has impressed audiences with her performances.
Bipasha Basu Wiki
Bipasha Basu, brought into the world on January 7, 1979, in Delhi, comes from a Bengali family. She has two sisters, and her parents, Mamta and Hirak, are civil engineers. The name Bipasha implies “dull profound longing” and is likewise the name of a stream. She went to Apeejay Secondary School in Delhi until the age of eight when her family moved to Kolkata. She enrolled in Bhavan’s Gangabux Kanoria Vidyamandir in Kolkata. Basu was known as “Lady Goonda” at school because of her small stature and her assertive demeanor. She even held the position of headgirl at her school.
Bipasha Basu met Mehr Jesia Rampal, a model, in 1996, and she encouraged her to pursue a career in modeling. Basu won the Godrej Cinthol Supermodel Challenge in the same year, and she went on to represent India at the Ford Models Supermodel of the World competition in Miami. She acquired further consideration when she showed up in a dubious Calida commercial close by her then-beau, Dino Morea. Protests outside Basu’s house were held after the advertisement was criticized for being provocative. Basu became a sought-after model despite the controversy, appearing on numerous magazine covers before eventually switching to acting.
Bipasha Basu Wiki Details
|Bips, Bippy, Bipsy, Bonny
Indian actress and model Bipasha Basu has had a significant impact on the entertainment industry. She started out as a model, winning the Godrej Cinthol Supermodel contest in 1996 and going to the Ford Models Supermodel of the World competition in Miami as India’s representative. Basu earned respect for her striking looks and directing presence, which drove her to show up on different magazine covers.
- Bipasha won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance in the Bollywood film “Ajnabee” in 2001. The beginning of a successful career in the film industry was marked by this.
- She went on to star in a number of movies that were well-received by critics and made a lot of money.
- Most of them were thrillers and horror movies, so she became known as “Queen of Thrillers.”
- “Raaz,” “Jism,” “No Entry,” “Corporate,” “Dhoom 2,” and “Race” are among the notable films directed by Bipasha Basu.
- Throughout her career, she demonstrated her versatility by playing a variety of roles and exploring a variety of characters. She was frequently praised for her intensity, charisma, and capacity to captivate the audience during her performances.
- Bipasha’s appearances in Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, and English films, in addition to Hindi films, increased her audience. She worked on international projects like “The Lovers” in English and “Shob Charitro Kalponik” in Bengali, demonstrating her talent and versatility even more.
- Bipasha Basu is well-known for her fitness and wellness initiatives in addition to her acting career. She has made a name for herself in the fitness industry by releasing fitness DVDs and writing books about healthy living.
- Bipasha Basu’s commitments to Indian film and her devotion to her art have procured her various honors and a huge fan following. She has become a prominent figure in the entertainment industry thanks to her powerful performances, glamorous persona, and determination to remain physically fit and healthy.
Bipasha Basu Personal Bio Data
|44 years ( as of 2023)
|New Delhi, India
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|Mumbai , Maharashtra , India
|Bollywood Actress, Model
|Boyfriend / Affairs
|Feet – 5 feet 7 inches
|Meters – 1.70 m
|Centimeters – 170 cm
|In Kilograms – 57 Kg
|Bra Size – 34
|Waist Size – 26 Inches
|Hips Size – 34 Inches
|Figure Measurements – 34-26-34
|College / University
Bipasha Basu’s Family/Relationship
|Spouse / Husband Name
|Karan Singh Grover (m. 2016-present)
|Childrens ( Kids) Name
|Biryani, Teh Poshto, Motichoor Laddu
|Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pitt
|Dancing, Reading, Doing Pilates
|Fenty by Rihanna, The Honest Company by Jessica Alba
|Robin Cook, John Grisham
|Monthly Salary / Income
|Per Movie: 1-2 Crores (INR)
|105/B, Ashiyana Estate, John Bapist Road, Bandra, Mumbai
Social Media Accounts Of Bipasha Basu
The well-known Indian actress and model Bipasha Basu is active on a number of social media platforms, allowing her fans to keep in touch with her. Through her social media accounts, she shares glimpses of her personal and professional life. You can find Bipasha Basu on popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, though specific details may change over time.
She frequently shares photos, videos, and updates about her projects, travels, fitness routines, and other aspects of her life on these platforms. By following her authority web-based entertainment accounts, fans can draw a nearer investigate the universe of Bipasha Basu and remain refreshed with her most recent endeavors and exercises.
Related post :-