Bageshwar Dham Location –Dhirendra Krishna Shastri leads the Bageshwar Dham Sarkar in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. Many people follow him because of his spirituality and extensive knowledge of Hinduism. Therefore, we have provided a Bageshwar Dham location for you to use in order to reach the Temple. This location can be reached by taking a bus from Jhansi to Chattarpur. Guests need to finish the Bageshwar Dham Enrollment on bageshwardham.co.in and afterward a pass will be given to you which permits you to visit the premises.
Besides, peruses should realize that the Name of Bageshwar Dham Maharaj is Dhirendra Krishna Shastri and he is the significant minister of the Bageshwar Dham Sarkar. We have made the Bageshwar Dham Katha fees crystal clear so that you can book the pooja for your family’s health. The Ways to Get to Bageshwar Dham Location by Bus, Train, or Taxi are also available to readers. You should be aware that Yantram is only available in the Dham and can only be purchased there; it is not sold anywhere else. The Bageshwar Dham Income, which is derived from donations and other Dham activities, is available to readers.
Bageshwar Dham Location
A lot of people who practice Sanatan Dharam, or Hinduism, are very excited to get to the Bageshwar Dham Location, which has been in the news recently because of the well-known priest. Dhirendra Krishna Shastri is the priest of Bageshwar Dham Sarkar, and he leads public prayers in Chattarpur, Madhya Pradesh. Shastri Ji is currently making headlines due to his amazing feats and miracles. He has recently introduced converted Christians to Hindus and is seen discussing the Hindu Rashtra in public.
Everyone who is interested in learning more about this Dham ought to be aware that it is a religious site that is associated with Shri Balaji. You can take a bus to Chattarpur from Jhansi and then a train to the Dham. You will need to take local transportation to the Gada Village, where Bageshwar Dham is located, once you have arrived at this location. Please follow the steps below to complete your Bageshwar Dham registration, and you will receive a token that you can use to enter the facility.
Bageshwar Dham Location Details
|Bageshwar Dham, Madhya Pradesh
|Bageshwar Dham Address
|Gada, Chattarpur, MP
|Bageshwar Dham Maharaj
|Shri Dhirendra Krishna Shastri
|Age of Maharaj
|Ram Kripal Garg (Father) and Saroj Garg (Mother)
|Date of Birth
|4th July 1996
|Bageshwar Dham Temple
|Gada, Chhatarpur, MP
|Bageshwar Dham Portal
Check Also-CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Bageshwar Dham Maharaj Biography
For quick information about the Temple, all devotees who wish to see the Dham must pay attention to the preceding section. You should be aware that Shri Dhirendra Krishna Shastri, also known as Bageshwar Dham Maharaj, is the principal priest of Shri Balaji Dham in the Chhatarpur District of Madhya Pradesh. Please complete the online registration form if you wish to visit this temple, and then obtain the token to view the prayers. It’s important to know that prayers are said on specific dates, and you have to come on the date on your token.
Bageshwar Dham Registration
- Those who have completed the registration process and possess a token are eligible to visit the Bageshwar Dham Location.
- You must visit bageshwardham.co.in to complete the Bageshwar Dham Registration, providing your Mobile Number, Name, and other information.
- You will receive a Token and the date of your visit on your mobile number once your registration is accepted.
- To obtain the token, another method involves going to the Dham and making a request there.
- If you use either of these two options, you can all finish the registration process and get a chance to visit Bageshwar Dham.
Check Here-UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form
Bageshwar Dham Katha Fees
- For more information about the Bageshwar Dham Katha Fees, see the points below.
- As a matter of some importance, there are no charges for the Token and you can visit the sanctuary without paying any expenses.
- You can reserve Pooja at your home if you want to host the Satyanarayana Katha there.
- Similarly, you can register online for the Ram Charitramanas Katha on the Dham’s official website.
- After you have completed the Registration Process, the authorities will reveal the total cost of the Pooja.
Bageshwar Dham Address
To offer their obeisance at the Temple of Shri Balaji Maharaj, all visitors must be familiar with the Bageshwar Dham Address. You should be aware that Bageshwar Dham is in Chattarpur District and the state of Madhya Pradesh. Unequivocally in Chattarpur, you need to visit Gada Town and here you will track down the Bageshwar Dham. There are numerous ways of arriving at the Bageshwar Dham, for example, via Train, By Street, and via Air.
- Bageshwar Dham Address: Gram- Gada, Post Office- Ganj, District: Chattarpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Click Here-Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
How to Reach Bageshwar Dham Location?
- The steps listed below will help you get to Bageshwar Dham.
- To begin, you must reach the Madhya Pradesh district of Jhansi.
- Now travel by bus or taxi to Chattarpur on the road.
- The next step is to locate the address of the Gada Village and travel there.
- Proceed to the Bageshwar Dham Balaji Temple by asking for it.
- You will eventually arrive at the Bageshwar Dham Temple.
Bageshwar Dham Income
- Bageshwar Dham’s revenue is kept completely secret, and the entire organization relies on contributions from visitors.
- Additionally, Bageshwar Dham Trust sells Yantram, which accounts for the majority of Dham’s income.
- In addition, donations contribute to the Trust’s income.
- Maharaj revealed in a recent interview that the Sanatani community worldwide contributes to the Dham.
- Although the trust’s entire income was withheld, it is anticipated to operate on a substantial budget.